Warning: Last items in stock!
The formula of Cardiosteroil Krill Softgel contains antarctic krill, evening primrose oil and omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids, and is recommended to treat hypertension and reduce high cholesterol levels.
The formula of Cardiosteroil Krill Softgel contains antarctic krill, evening primrose oil and omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids, and is recommended to treat hypertension and reduce high cholesterol levels. The omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids are microencapsulated to ensure better stability of the product in the softgel, without the need to add Vitamin E (which is typically added in competing products as an antioxidant to compensate for the poor quality of the oils that are used). The omega-3 fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic) and DHA (docosahexaenoic), facilitate the regulation of lipid metabolism. The formula contains krill, an ingredient rich in astaxanthin which gives the gel its bright red color: astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that has a synergistic effect in combination with the omega 3-6-9.
Evening Primrose oil was also added to the formula for its content of GLA (gamma linoleic acid) and its ability to lower LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and increase HDL (“good cholesterol”).
Omega 3 fatty acids → Prevent atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease
Astaxanthin → Carotenoid antioxidant
Evening primrose oil → Reduces LDL and increases HDL levels in blood
Recommended for patients with high cholesterol levels and suffering from hypertension. This supplement can prevent atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease.
• High quality oil which is microencapsulated to prevent oxidation
• Single dose, individually sealed softgels (in 2 blisters with 20 softgel capsules each), to guarantee better stability of product
• Made in France
• The liquid form ensures a more effective anti-oxidant action
• Studies have documented the role of Cardiosteroil Krill in supporting the regulation of lipid metabolism and in breaking down plaque in the arteries.
• High quality product at a competitive price
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 to 2 softgel capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Manufacture||Made in France|
|License holder||Alta Care Laboratoires, Piazza di Spagna, 6 – 00187 Rome, Italy.|