Warning: Last items in stock!
Flodol Heat Rub is a topical treatment with an immediate and long-lasting heating effect which reduces the intensity and the frequency of discomfort, especially in case of pain in muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments, and in case of contusions.
FLODOL HEAT RUB is a topical treatment with an immediate and long-lasting heating effect which reduces the intensity and the frequency of discomfort, especially in case of chronic muscular or joint pain. FLODOL HEAT RUB is a deep-heat rub which effectively treats pain in joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments in case of contusions.
The formula of FLODOL HEAT by Alta Care Laboratoires includes the classic combination of menthol and methyl salicylate, but also offers the unique benefits of three additional ingredients (glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and chondroitin) which act synergistically to increase the therapeutic effect.
Methyl Salicylate → Muscle or joint pain relief
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate → Improve flexibility of cartilage||N-acetyl Glucosamine → Improve flexibility of cartilage|
Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM) → Reduces pain and inflammation
Menthol → Analgesic properties
Recommended to treat and relieve muscular and skeletal pain, including lower and upper back pain, stiff necks, muscle cramps, joint pain, sport injuries, contusions, arthritis.
• Immediate and long-lasting heating effect
• Helps to relieve rheumatism and muscular pain
• Presented in a 120ml tube, a size 3 to 4 times larger than competing products.
• Unlike other heat rubs, the lotion is easily massaged and quickly absorbed in the skin
• Competitive price for a high quality product in a convenient size
• Unlike with competing heat rubs, the smell of mentholatum dissolves quickly
• Non-staining and non-greasy
• Can be used in the case of arthritis
• Paraben free
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply as often as required, massage and leave a layer on the affected area to benefit from the heating effect. Do not apply on irritated skin or on wounds.
|Manufacture||Made in France|
|License holder||Alta Care Laboratoires, Piazza di Spagna, 6 – 00187 Rome, Italy.|