Warning: Last items in stock!
The Myorelax Gypsym Peel off mask brings active ingredients to the skin, eliminating impurities and regenerating the skin tissues. The skin is then prepared for the next steps of the treatment.
The Dermastir Peel Off Myorelax Gypsym mask has a myorelaxation action together with a re-mineralizing and draining effect. Thanks to the myorelaxation properties, the Gypsym mask enhances the penetration of the applied serums, as from the very low trans-epidermal water loss.
CALCIUM SULFATE (GYPSUM):
Being a highly occlusive mask, the Myorelax Gypsym mask is recommended to be used only in the professional studios, and not in home.
• Monodose mask
• Myorelaxing function
• Draining and re-mineralizing action
• Highly occlusive, in comparison with other peel off and wash off masks.
• Only for professional use
Directions for use
1. Mix 220 gr of the powder with 110 ml of water at 20C temperature.
2. Using a spatula, stir quickly for 1 minute in order to get a homogenous paste.
3. Soak a piece of gauze in a Dermastir serum and cover the whole face with it. Apply cotton disks over the eyes and lips for a better protection.
4. Apply the mask to the whole face, being careful not to cover the nostrils. Leave the mask to perform for at least 20 minutes.
5. Remove the mask by peeling it off in 1 whole piece.
|Manufacture||Made in France|
|License holder||Alta Care Laboratoires, Piazza di Spagna, 6 – 00187 Rome, Italy.|